Overview of HCMC FOODEX 2023
HCMC FOODEX 2023 is the largest annual international exhibition of food and beverages in Ho Chi Minh City. The event is a perfect place to promote strengths – images of companies, honor brands – quality and prestigious products in the F&B industry; HCMC FOODEX 2023 promises to be an ideal playground to enhance business cooperation opportunities and attract effective investment resources between domestic and international F&B enterprises.
799 Nguyen Van Linh, Tan Phu Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City
Exhibit your products / services and highlight your brand to over 18,000 visitors.
Participate in Business Matching activities, expand networking with potential partners, etc. at the exhibition.
- Representatives from management agencies: Government, departments, state management agencies, Consulates, international counselors in Vietna
- Domestic and international specialized associations and organizations
- Trade promotion agencies, FDI enterprises in Vietnam in related fields, investors, etc.
- Domestic and international food and agricultural product import-export agencies
- Distributors, exclusive agents, hypermarket centers, wholesalers, traders, farmers
- Management Board of Industrial Parks
- Enterprises in related fields, leaders of groups, corporations, companies (CEO, MD, GM), leading experts, project owners, domestic and international contractors
- Potential buyers: factories planning expansion into agricultural product processing, small businesses, consumers, etc.
- Lecturers and students from universities of Agricultural Engineering
- Domestic and international press